3/4 Open Face Retro Gloss Black Metal Flake
- Free express shipping AT YOUR DOOR in 1-3 business days if ordered Mon-Fri by 2pm EST anywhere in US and Canada
Our world's smallest design meets 3/4 retro style!
We combined our world famous light weight design with old school retro style resulting in the world's lightest and most comfortable 3/4 retro style helmets on the market today! And we added our popular quick release strap to make this one sweet retro 3/4 motorcycle helmet.
- World's lightest 3/4 helmet weighing in at just 1kg.
- Includes smoke removable peak
- Quick release strap system
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
- Hand-sewn moisture wicking liner
- Expanded polystyrene inner shell
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS No.218 standards
- Attach different peaks or face shields (sold separetly)
- Always dry the quick release buckles
XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- size chart
- release strap
Ok this is my thrid sick kid, they are greet helmets with a tight fit pleases don’t change s thing
Quick shipment an true to size
Helmet was even lighter than expected. It rode great an even at speeds 70mph an over. Love it!
Great pricing and excellent customer service! You guys will be my first choice when making future purchases
Being able to buy a Sick Lid, You should make more mfg date 2015
Quick service like 2 days.
Low profile retro look done right
Great helmet. I used the size chart and went with an XL. Quite tight on the forehead but seems to be breaking in after a few rides. Hoping the hard foam core will mould to my head. I have a narrow, oval shaped head so fit is tough, XXL fits nice front to back, but way too loose on the sides. XL is tight front to back (before break in) but still a bit loose on the sides. I didnt want to wear ear plugs with this helmet but I may have to because ear flaps are loose for me. Overall it is what it says it is, super light, low profile retro 3/4 helmet. Looks awesome, love it, hope it breaks in on around the forehead.
Fast delivery, good quality. Great fit
Great experience, would definitely recommend