SOA Smallest Lightest DOT Beanie Carbonator Flat Black With Peak
- Free express shipping AT YOUR DOOR in 1-3 business days if ordered Mon-Fri by 2pm EST anywhere in US and Canada
- ALL beanie helmets now come with quick release straps & Crazy Al’s branded linings
- Smallest DOT shell size ever made
- Ultra Low Profile
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. FMVSS No.218 standards
- Bespoke made for Crazy Al’s using our exclusive ComfortCore SureFit Technology to ensure the perfect fit for oval and round shaped heads
- Sits low on your head
- Never have mushroom head again
- Made of genuine Hand Laid 2 layer Carbon Fibre
- Designed in USA
- Only use water to clean our helmets. Always dry the quick release buckles
To measure your head for the correct size take a tape measure just above your brow around your head just at the top of your ears. If your head measures in between sizes order the size smaller. Our helmets should fit snug when new they stretch and mold to the shape of your head.
|50.8 - 52.07||20 - 20 1/2|
|53.02 - 53.98||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|54.93 - 55.88||21 5/8 - 22|
|56.83 - 57.79||22 3/8 - 22 3/4|
|59.05 - 60.00||23 1/4 - 23 5/8|
|60.96 - 61.91||24 - 24 3/8|
|62.87 - 64.12||24 3/4 - 25 1/4|
2XS, XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
- chin strap
Wow this helmet is amazing. Much lighter than expected.
Ordering process was easy and the shipping was fast. Delivery was delayed a day but product was delivered by 9:30AM the next morning. Worth the wait!
Easy to order fast delivery and product is exactly as advertised!! This is my second helmet I have purchased. Love them!
Easy to order and Fast delivery!
Comfortable and looks good.
This helmet is for my wife, I bought mine last fall and started wearing it regularly a few weeks ago, it is by far the most comfortable helmet I’ve ever worn and I would only wear a helmet when required by the state law I was traveling through. I’m 59 and life is to important not to protect my big Noggin and your helmet doesn’t make it look bigger, thank you.
Love My Helmet
I would recommend these helmets to everyone. Feels great and looks cool!
Love this helmet
After riding in 103 to 60 degree weather and one day of rain for 5439 miles in 13 days I love this helmet! Great look to it and super light!
Nice and light
I have not actually used my two helmets yet. I will in mid September. These are nice looking helmets and so light. I ordered the beanie type and then decided I wanted a Sick Lid to cover my ears and to have an extra hemet on hand in case my daughter wanted to ride with me on my trike. Very satisfied with the whole process on ordering and delivery. Customer service was excellent also when I had a slight problem online with shipping charges. Just an overall great experience with this company!