Smallest lightest DOT Beanie Helmet - Flat Black w/Peak
- Free express shipping AT YOUR DOOR in 1-3 business days if ordered Mon-Fri by 2pm EST anywhere in US and Canada
- Crazy Al’s Famous Helmets are often imitated but never duplicated!
- ALL beanie helmets now come with quick release straps & Crazy Al’s branded linings.
- Smallest DOT shell size ever made
- Lightest helmet ever made
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. FMVSS No.218 standards
- Sits low on your head Never have mushroom head again
- Made of Thermoplastic (ABS)
- Designed in USA
- Only use water to clean our helmets. Always dry the quick release buckles.
To measure your head for the correct size take a tape measure just above your brow around your head just at the top of your ears. If your head measures in between sizes order the size smaller. Our helmets should fit snug when new, they stretch and mold to the shape of your head.
|50.8 - 52.07||20 - 20 1/2|
|53.02 - 53.98||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|54.93 - 55.88||21 5/8 - 22|
|56.83 - 57.79||22 3/8 - 22 3/4|
|59.05 - 60.00||23 1/4 - 23 5/8|
|60.96 - 61.91||24 - 24 3/8|
|62.87 - 64.12||24 3/4 - 25 1/4|
2XS, XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL
- Biker Helmets
- mushroom head
Opening my new helmet
My new Crazy Al's helmet arrived much quicker than I expected. I absolutely love this helmet! I highly recommend these helmets to any rider. They're lightweight, very comfortable and they don't make me look like I have a mushroom head. Thanks so much!
Good Helmet nice and light
Have had one for a few years bought a second one as a spare
Best beanie helmet ever
Excellent lightweight and doesn't have that **** head look
Bought this one a few
Bought this one a few years ago great helmet but was a little tight, so I bought a larger one this time a SOA fits even better.
Really like the light weight
Really like the light weight helmet, only change I'd make is front to back I'd make it longer as heads aren't round. Pic is of my old one that goes with my 013 ultra CVO, new one is to stay with our new 2017 ultra classic CVO. Can't have too many bikes or helmets!
I've worn a D.O.T. helmet
I've worn a D.O.T. helmet ever since I've been riding over 20 years and this helmet is my favorite. It's light so it doesn't weigh my head down. I would recommend it to anyone.