Carbon Fibre SOA inspired DOT Beanie Carbonator Flat No Peak
- Free express shipping AT YOUR DOOR in 1-3 business days if ordered Mon-Fri by 2pm EST anywhere in US and Canada
- ALL beanie helmets now come with quick release straps & Crazy Al’s branded linings
- Made of Two Layer Genuine Carbon Fibre
- Smallest DOT shell size ever made
- Ultra Low Profile
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. FMVSS No.218 standards
- Sits low on your head
- Never have mushroom head again
- Designed in USA
- Only use water to clean our helmets.
Quick Release Buckle “QR” Care & Maintenance
The QR buckle of your helmet is an important safety device that needs care and attention in order to function properly and prevent any possible rust to the metal parts.
It should always be kept dry and free of dirt and particles. Regular maintenance includes lubrication between the plastic and metal parts using a light oil such as 3 in 1 lubricating oil or cooking oil. Apply a small amount and depress the buckle to ensure proper penetration, wipe any residue.
To measure your head for the correct size take a tape measure just above your brow around your head just at the top of your ears. If your head measures in between sizes order the size smaller. Our helmets should fit snug when new they stretch and mold to the shape of your head.
|50.8 - 52.07||20 - 20 1/2|
|53.02 - 53.98||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|54.93 - 55.88||21 5/8 - 22|
|56.83 - 57.79||22 3/8 - 22 3/4|
|59.05 - 60.00||23 1/4 - 23 5/8|
|60.96 - 61.91||24 - 24 3/8|
|62.87 - 64.12||24 3/4 - 25 1/4|