Smallest lightest DOT Beanie Helmet - Gloss Black / No Peak
- Crazy Al’s Famous Helmets are often imitated but never duplicated!
- Free express shipping AT YOUR DOOR in 1-3 business days if ordered Mon-Fri by 2pm EST anywhere in US and Canada
- ALL beanie helmets now come with quick release straps & Crazy Al’s branded linings
- Smallest DOT shell size ever made
- Lightest helmet ever made
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. FMVSS No.218 standards
- Sits low on your head Never have mushroom head again
- Made of Thermoplastic (ABS)
- Designed in USA
- Only use water to clean our helmets. Always dry the quick release buckles
To measure your head for the correct size take a tape measure just above your brow around your head just at the top of your ears. If your head measures in between sizes order the size smaller. Our helmets should fit snug when new, they stretch and mold to the shape of your head.
|50.8 - 52.07||20 - 20 1/2|
|53.02 - 53.98||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|54.93 - 55.88||21 5/8 - 22|
|56.83 - 57.79||22 3/8 - 22 3/4|
|59.05 - 60.00||23 1/4 - 23 5/8|
|60.96 - 61.91||24 - 24 3/8|
|62.87 - 64.12||24 3/4 - 25 1/4|
XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- mushroom head
- customer service
Good quality love the look
Would buy again
Beautiful helmet! Quality made!
Best shopping experience! Fast and efficient!
When the helmet was hand delivered, I thought the box was empty. That’s how light it is.
Only 19 miles on it, and totally impressed with the fit, and lightness.
Gloss black helmet
This is the secound helmet we’ve bought. I bought this one for my wife as a gift fits perfect. Shipping was fast. 2 days after ordering. Love these helmets
Works well for me...light weight...doesn’t catch the wind...I like it a lot....would prefer some padding on the straps...
Smallest lightest DOT Beanie Helmet - Gloss Black
I like the helmet, especially the strap system. Fit was snug, I was just on the last size number for a large..hopefully it will break in and mold to my head a little more with wear. As for being the smallest, I compared it to my Akoury and they are about the same size. Any difference in appearance is negligible, this helmet may be slightly lighter. I find the Akoury a little more comfortable but it is broken in. All in all a nice little helmet.