Maltese DOT SOA Limited Edition
- Free express shipping AT YOUR DOOR in 1-3 business days if ordered Mon-Fri by 2pm EST anywhere in US and Canada
We've taken our Best Seller SOA Inspired Beanie and gave it a long back for a lower profile more aerodynamic style to help prevent drag effect.
- Crazy Al’s Famous Helmets are often imitated but never duplicated!
- DOT FMVSS No.218
- Lowest sitting helmet ever made
- NO More Mushroom Head ON ALL HEAD SHAPES
- Limited Edition Crazy Al's Branded Wick Away Moisture Lining
- Super light weighs about 1lb
- Exclusive anti-drag aerodynamic shell design
- Made of Thermoplastic (ABS)
- Designed in USA
- Only use water to clean our helmets. Always dry the quick release buckles.
To measure your head for the correct size take a tape measure just above your brow around your head just at the top of your ears. If your head measures in between sizes order the size smaller. Our helmets should fit snug when new they stretch and mold to the shape of your head.
|50.8 - 52.07||20 - 20 1/2|
|53.02 - 53.98||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|54.93 - 55.88||21 5/8 - 22|
|56.83 - 57.79||22 3/8 - 22 3/4|
|59.05 - 60.00||23 1/4 - 23 5/8|
|60.96 - 61.91||24 - 24 3/8|
|62.87 - 64.12||24 3/4 - 25 1/4|
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
- mushroom head
Fit as advertised (use the head measurement instructions). Wicked fast delivery (arrived in 1 day). Second helmet I've bought from these guys. Highly recommend if you're looking for a low profile, light weight helmet (no mushroom head here).
Fast shipping, good product, fits similar like my Ops Core ballistic helmet, and I like the low-profile!
No more mushroom head
The service was exceptional!!! Issue with my delivery was cleared up with one phone call. Helmet was here 2 days later. And the maltese soa limited edition helmet is everything they advertised. I love it.
I have had a positive experience. The helmet looks and feels great, it’s lights weight and no mushroom head. I will buy more in the future as I need them. I would recommend.
Easy ordering & Fast shipping
Ordered late Wednesday, at my house Saturday morning. Very lite helmet, nice design and didn’t even know it was on my head. Rode Sunday for 4 1/2 hours with no issues. Could have worn it all day. Once it forms to my head it should be even better. Neck & shoulders weren’t sore for a change.
As promised, received on 2nd business day. Great service. Very minimal with no mushroom head and extremely light and comfortable. I also love the quick latch